Industrial designer is one of the most challenging fields and candidates can apply for various jobs in this field. The job profile includes designing, evaluating systems, and developing new and better industrial designs to try and manage best production process. The job also includes other parts like QA, assistance and analysis. The moment you think of writing your CV for the post of Industrial Designer, you have to consider all these factors. You can use this template to create your CV for applying in any leading industry.
Sample Industrial Designer CV
2 Kings Square,
+44 462 965 145
To seek the job of an industrial designer in a leading industrial organization.
Summary of Qualification
- Undergone 6 months certification course in Industrial designing.
- Awarded best designer award in the academic year.
2001 – 2003
Kings University, UK, Masters in industrial designing and applications
1997 – 2001
Marywale Institute, Bachelors in Industrial designing and applications
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present
Atlanta Industries Ltd.
Industrial Designer (Tools) section
- Helping seniors and engineers to create designs for tools and machineries
- Working in coordination with a team of Computer artists and graphic designers.
- Helping seniors and artists to implement new designs
2003 – 2007
Garden tools and gadgets, inc.
- Designing state of art tools and accessories for industry.
- Working in coordination with co-workers and associates.
- Have bagged 20 awards for producing best industrial designs for present organization.
- Appreciated by most co-workers and seniors.
Professional references upon request.