HVAC Technician or heating, ventilation and air conditioning technician is one responsible for the maintenance of these systems to provide an appropriate environment in commercial buildings and other corporate offices. An HVAC technician is task to maintain the appropriate temperature of these systems. A potential candidate for this position should also be able to troubleshoots and repair these equipments fast and efficiently.
HVAC Technician CV Template
61, Charing Cross Road,
Mobile No: +594 322 9338
Telephone No: +3647 853725
To be able to get a decent job as HVAC Technician in a company where my skills and expertise will be utilize to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed a vocational education on air conditioning technology
- Highly skillful in the setting up process for HAVC
- Superb skills for troubleshooting and repair of HAVC System
- Ability to follow local regulations in installing HVAC system
- Expertise in reading blueprints relevant to the installation process of HVAC System
- Willing to work on different kinds of shifts and possess the needed stamina to sustain it even during extended working hours
- Observes precautionary measures in dealing with the hazards of the work
- Honest and hardworking
- Able to maintain harmonious relationship among colleagues and superiors.
Bachelors in Electronics, University of London
Diploma in electronics, Sheffield Hallam University
Career Experience/Job History
Labsol PVT LTD
- Certificate of Commendation for a job well done
- Monetary reward for punctuality
Professional references upon request