Heavy Construction Equipment Operators are veteran construction workers who are experienced in operating heavy equipment like bulldozers, drillers, back hoes, cranes asphalt pavers, and crawler-tractors. They do further than drive. From huge farming operations, moving earth in a mining apprehension, moving shipments in a seaport or warehouses to establishing buildings, heavy equipment machinists manage large earth and material movers to accomplish an engineering project.
Sample Heavy Construction Equipment Operator CV Template
Denholm W. Mansfield
Wellington St., Leeds, UK
To work as a Heavy Construction Equipment Operator in a large engineering firm or building contractor
2002 – Present: Heavy Construction Equipment Operator, Wide Plains Engineering Contractors, Plc, Leeds
- Operate and drive bulldozers, rippers, back-hoes, street asphalt pavers, building cranes and crawler-tractors as required in erecting engineering and construction projects.
- Observe assigned work shift schedules to ensure optimum productivity and manpower spread for the project.
- Observe safety regulations and wear protective apparel as prescribed by safety engineers or supervisors.
- Inspect equipment before using and report any technical or mechanical problem that could hinder smoother operation flow.
- Provide seamless transfer of equipment operation to the next shift.
- Accomplish time reports and daily job accomplishment reports.
- Excellent medical and physical fitness with normal vision and color perception ability
- Holder of a valid driver’s license and expertise in certain marques of heavy equipment (Mitsubishi, Komatsu, Hyundai, etc.)
Awarded by management in 2009 for perfect attendance
2002 – 2005: Apprenticeship in the operation of numerous in-house vehicles and heavy equipment
1999 – 2002: High School Diploma, Whitechurch High School, Cardiff
Can be provided upon request.