An estimator is responsible for detailing constructions estimates in the most accurate manner. A potential candidate for this position should be able to do the task of assuring quality control of designs as well as construction documents through the use of design phases. It is also the responsibility of an estimator to be able to review the value engineering and constructability prior to the actual commencement of a construction project.
Estimator CV Template
New Port 03888
Mobile No: +594 322 9338
Telephone No: +3647 853725
To get a decent and challenging job as an estimator in a reputable construction firm that is willing to give me the chance to use my skills and expertise on this job.
Summary of Qualifications
- Proven track record of project completion on schedule and with distinction.
- Proficient in reading blueprints and easily interprets the specifications of construction documents.
- Over eight years of experience as an estimator specializing in planning and managing major capital and operating budgets, purchasing, vendor management and cost control.
- Estimates construction projects at conceptual stage
- Accurately assesses needs and devises workable plans to achieve goals.
- Team player but can also work independently even under pressure
- Able to manage a harmonious relationship by maintaining good rapport among colleagues and superiors
Bachelor in Accountancy, University of Leeds
Diploma in accountancy, University of Aberdeen
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present
Working as a project estimator for passport seal project ( Govt Undertaken)
- Commendations for well done and timely conduct of varied projects.
Professional references upon request