An electrician is a person who is involved in the wiring of buildings and confirming that lighting, alarm system, motors… etc is safe and works well. He works in harmony with foremen carpenters, construction supervisors and contractors. He is responsible for choosing the wiring materials that suite the current construction.
Sample Electrician CV Format
D-22, 43rd Street
Mobile No: +43 675 8879 99
Telephone No: +78 7765 8768 9
Career Objective: To get a high level position in any reputed company with its operations in more than one state or region. To integrate both knowledge and skills to company experts. Constantly inform myself with the modern electronic and electrical standards that are known internationally.
ASD ELEC, 2002-2004: worked as an assistant electrician
ASD ELEC Freelance 2004 till now I got promoted and occupied an electrician profession
Electrician Technician Objectives:
- To have the knowledge about the 16th Edition IEE Wiring constraints
- To be aware of Part P of Building instructions
- To be an expert in alarm installation ( BT Telephone exchanges)
- To test and maintenance, mainly on commercial building
- To wire Panels for power stations ,petrol or chemical electricity stimulators
- To be aware of alarm installation ( BT Telephone exchanges)
2002-2004: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
2000-2002: Electro technical Technology diploma
I was awarded the employee of the year at ASD ELEC in 2008.
- Fire works