Drywall and Ceiling Installers are interior construction workers trained in building, installing, applying or attaching internal wallboards or wall covers and ceiling boards in residential and commercial structures. These boards can be pre-fabricated in accordance with frame distances or are customized on the spot. While much of the work is designed for functionality, like fireproofing and acoustic restraining, some are meant for aesthetics or decorative purposes.
Sample Drywall and Ceiling Installer CV Template
Emmanuel I. Smith
Great Charles St., Birmingham, England
Phone: 0121 334 7709
To work as an Drywall and Ceiling Installer for a large metropolis
2005 – Present: Drywall and Ceiling Installer, Northridge Contractors, Plc, West Midlands
- Observe work schedules for optimal work productivity
- Observe approved construction methods and safety regulations.
- Cut to size drywall boards and ceiling tiles on the right measurements to reach between frames and bolt into place.
- Ensure that ceiling tiles or boards and drywall panels are adequate to shield the entire interior ceiling and wall areas
- Nail or screw wallboard panels to the wood or metal frames.
- Prepare panels for paining by finishing joints and external imperfections
- Join training courses for efficiency and work quality improvements.
- Outstanding medical and physical fitness to handle heavy drywall and insulation materials
- Strong understanding skills to follow instructions and read internal blueprints.
Awarded by management in 2009 for perfect attendance
2005 – 2007: Apprenticeship with a local residential construction company
2001 – 2005: High School Diploma, Sheffield Park Academy, South Yorkshire
Can be provided upon request