Construction worker is a person works in construction building sites and participates directly in the building process. It doesn’t certify to be academically qualified, only require that the teamwork spirit with sharp noticing to details. Construction workers work in harmony scheme with foremen, building team members, contractors, masons and bricklayers.
Sample Construction Worker CV Format
D-11, 11rd Street
Mobile No: +43 66666654
Telephone No: +78 88888877
Career Objective: To have the experience of construction/building that only foremen have in a high reputed construction company within the state of Nebraska. I believe in logical leadership. Good communication skills are a great aid to the organization.
Bills & Bills: 2000 – 2004: worked as member of the building staff
Bills & Bills: 2004 till now: working as a Construction Foreman
Construction Worker Objectives:
- To oversee the employment methodology of the building members
- To assist both architect and contractor in drawing rough sketches for the building guidelines
- To oversee the financial matters and delivery of building substances and work equipment
- To organize and confirm on payment of construction members in fixed times
- To ensure building constraints were added while construction
- To prepare building mixtures like cement , sand , glue…etc
1998-2000: Building and Construction Diploma – Oregon University
I was awarded the employee of the year at Bills and Bills in 2008.
- climbing rocks