Construction worker performs many different tasks in either industrial; infrastructure or residential construction projects. Most often a construction worker is seen in construction building sites being part of the ongoing construction. A person perfect for this particular type of job needs to have great sense for teamwork and the attitude of dealing with peers, colleagues and supervisors as well as other contractors. Hence, this working attitude needs to be highlighted in a construction worker CV.
Construction Worker CV Template
Samual M. Brewer
89, Beaufort Street,
Seeking employment in a construction company where I can show of my skills as a construction worker.
Summary of Qualifications
- High School Graduate
- Accorded with certificate on Construction Training Program
- Ability to do different errands even outside of the job description
- Willing to assist contractors in dealing with many construction related works.
- Hardworking and team player
- Ability to keep harmonious working condition with colleagues and superiors
- Proficiency in construction custodial task
- Honest and analytical
- Physically fit to sustain any working shifts and even extended working hours
Bachelors in Civil Engineering, University of Dundee
Diploma in Civil, King’s College London
Career Experience/Job History
Construction work manager
Worked as a work co-ordinator for Ejias Builders
- Commendations and promotion for many well done job in different construction projects completed
- Receiving many offers through recommendations by satisfied clients ans contractors
Professional references upon request