A construction supervisor is a formal post position that requires interested people to pay undivided attention when they are in the construction building as they supervise construction inspectors (foremen) and field surveying features. A contractor would prioritize experience in years gained over actual assignments same as construction workers and foremen
Sample Construction supervisor CV Format
D-5, 5rd Street
Mobile No: +43 11111122
Telephone No: +78 22223344
Career Objective: I am an experienced construction supervisor with 5 years expertise seeking a similar profession in a well reputed company. I want to get involved in the building industry through creating a firm relationship between design and within budget, cost efficient constructing
Construct: 2002-2004: worked as an assistant construction supervisor
Construct: 2004 and till now: working as a construction supervisor
Construction supervisor Objectives:
- To approve architectural drafts and infra structures
- To oversee all substances” quality and quantity providers
- To ensure workers’ attendance and assign tasks to foremen
- To organize workers in the construction site
- To assign obligations on daily basis and guaranteeing to if they are carried out.
- To ensure the machinery and substances are provided in time to workers
- To report the company on a daily basis with reports about progress in construction site
BA of Science, infrastructure construction Dept.
I was awarded the employee of the year at Constructs in 2008.
- listening to music