A construction superintendent is a person who is responsible for motivating, supervising and managing a team of workers and employees. He is also responsible for completing any given task within the given time period. When going through this sample CV you can clearly see that all duties of a superintendent are explained. You can make necessary changes and create your personal CV for applying for the job of Superintendent in any leading construction company.
Sample Construction Superintendent CV
Main Street No. 23,
Dover Court Avenue, 7 LJ.
+208 645 1154
To seek the job as a construction superintendent in a well reputed construction company and here I apply all my experience and skills that can prove to be helpful in development of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Have completed 6 months diploma in the field of QA and Control.
- Awarded best employees award for three years in the same company
- Can offer with expertise to help develop the working areas of the organization with new and better implementations.
2000 – 2002
American International University, London
1996 – 2000
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present
Malcom Construction Company.
Construction Supervisor till present date
- Handling QA department efficiently along with other staff duties.
- Assigning various work to other staff members and supervising the work.
- Training new staff to work efficiently.
- Preparing documentations and estimates of other works.
1997 – 2004
Federic Construction Company.
- Maintaining payrolls for each and every staff.
- Working on different types of construction jobs.
- Reviewing designs for engineers and architects.
- Received 10 best performer award for designing, cost efficiency and team work.
- Handling workers payroll efficiently along with maintaining all other records.
Professional references upon request.