A construction site engineer is a person who looks after the site which is under construction. He performs organisational and technical roles of constructions like building, bridges and other infrastructural projects. The CV of a construction site engineer should be one which speaks about his qualifications and skills required for the given job profile. The following is a sample of a construction site engineer CV
Sample construction site engineer CV
Name: Mark Gail
Email address: email@example.com
Residential address: 23-J, Peter’s complex, LA
Relevant academic details:
- Graduate in Civil engineering from the University of LA. Scored 68%.
- Diploma in construction advanced studies from Institute of Construction Works for 8 months.
Expertise and areas of interest
- Superior knowledge in managing construction sites and works.
- Technical construction material fluency.
- Punctual and hard working.
- In depth knowledge of tools required and used at a construction site.
- Capable of working overtime.
- Worked at various construction sites as site engineer.
- Inspection works done at the end of construction sites at about 8 projects relating to bridges, housing projects and restaurants.
- Recognition attained from construction society of LA for devotion to the job at national unit of construction works.
- To work honestly and with full dedication in whichever project I undertake.
- To make use of the given resources in the most effective way to produce desired results.
- To be recognised for the hard work and achieve major site projects in the future.