A construction manager is responsible for transforming the infrastructure design layout, and schemes of buildings into real ones Therefore, it requires strict commanding skills. He must be firm and a loyal team leader in the same time. He always focuses on getting the job done at the least minimal costs.
Sample construction manager CV Format
D-11, 11rd Street
Mobile No: +43 00996654
Telephone No: +78 22447700
Career Objective: I am an outcome-oriented enthusiastic construction manager and enhancement professional that can work and result under strict conditions and firm deadlines. Rich awareness with conducting trades, partnership development, and maintaining positive rapport with architects while preparing costs.
Build AC, 2005-2007: worked as a construction supervisor
D-Huge, 2007 till now: working as a construction manager.
Construction manager Objectives:
- To be able to transfer infra structures into real buildings
- To monitor all team members when instruction gets initiated
- To take firm decisions
- To determine work on the financial budget of the project
- To develop and enforcing on-site organization policies, actions and safety regulations
- To hire, monitor , guide and schedule subcontractors
- To develop trusty employees and sub-contractor capabilities through well known reputation
- To scheduling client meetings, illustration designs and cost effective budget
2009: Advanced Diploma in Construction Technology
2007: Diploma in Architecture
2004: Business Management Training
I was awarded the employee of the year at D-Huge in 2008.