Construction Manager is primarily responsible to actualize a building and infrastructure designs and layout. It is the construction manager’s task to convert it into the actual building or infrastructure project. Hence, it is important to highlight your strength pertinent to interpretation and commanding skills whenever you need to apply for this position. Construction manager should also possess a great sense of leadership and a big deal for practicality which is essential in ensuring a job well done at a minimal cost. Being tasked to hire and eventually fire erring personnel, a construction manger needs to be firm in decision making.
Construction Manager CV Template
CONTACT NO: +67 55658956
MOBILE NO: +76 9956835655
Looking forward to be able to work in construction firm where I can maximize my talent and skills coupled with over ten years of experience as construction manager.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed a Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Attended comprehensive training on industrial and residential construction strategies
- ExCellent English Communication Skill
- Proven management and leadership efficiency
- High proficiency in cost management of different construction project on diverse budget
- ExCellent computer literacy and very well verse with Microsoft applications and the internet
- Superb time management skills
- Team player and results-oriented
Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Edinburgh Napier University
Career Experience/Job History
Working as Design Specialist in Layman builders.
Junior layout designer
- Commendation and spot promotion for a well done and fast completion of several construction projects
Professional references upon request