Construction Laborers work with a construction company by creating buildings, rooms and offices. They are in charge of moving materials, equipment and tools from one area to the construction area. They must be adept in understanding measurements and applying these in the implementation of the job. Construction Laborers are physically strong and fit and are able to work long hours and in shifts. They must also be able to follow instructions efficiently.
Construction Laborer CV Template Example
Chatsworth Road, Stratford
London, E18 1RB
I am a physically fit and innovative person seeking for a job as Construction Laborers in any construction company or office. I am highly dependable and possess good building skills as well as can work in team. I can handle construction equipment and materials efficiently.
2008 – Present: Construction Laborer, Bentley Construction Company
- Moved items and tools for the construction areas and implemented tasks efficiently
- Worked with a team and ensured that given responsibilities are finished on time and on schedule
- Identified necessary materials, tools and items for the construction and made requests accordingly
2004 – 2007: Builder, Charleston Builders
- Constructed rooms, walls, beams and posts for buildings, houses and other edifices
- Followed procedures and operations regulations and time table schedules
- Reported on time and continued work on shifting and extended hours
- Completed work according to drafts and listened and executed the orders of the foreman
2003 – 2007: High School Diploma, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.