Construction Foremen provide their skills in directing all activities to achieve the tasks in the construction sites. They are highly organized and can man and supervise all operations of the construction workers per area. They ensure that all activities are geared towards the achievement of the plan and are going on as scheduled. Construction Foremen are also in charge of the attendance of the construction workers and calculating the amount of time and days each worker has rendered.
Security Specialist CV Example
Shady Lane, Manchester
Greater Manchester, M25 9NN
I am an experienced and organized person seeking employment as Construction Foreman in a construction company. I have skills in managing people and in coordinating all activities with the management efficiently and within the schedule.
2007 – Present: Construction Foreman, Downtown Construction Services
- Identified the workers to concentrate in specific areas of the construction site
- Supervised all activities and operations of the construction workers and gave instructions for areas that need attention
- Ensured the reliability of the construction materials and equipment for the safety and convenience of the workers
2004 – 2007: Construction Worker, Haywire Builders
- Implemented tasks and responsibilities given on time and according to specifications
- Worked with a team of construction workers and delivered all materials to necessary areas in the construction site
- Made measurements and adjustments necessary to improve the quality of the items being constructed
2000 – 2004: High School Diploma, Manchester High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.