A construction contractor is a person who is responsible for the construction site, day to day work such as taking care of the materials used, their records and acting as a link between the client and the workers. The CV of a construction contractor must focus upon the facts which make him eligible for the job. The following can serve as a construction contractor CV.
Sample construction contractor CV
Name: Bill Kelly
Age: 34 years
12 years work experience as construction contractor
Office address: D-10, greater mansion buliding, LA
Schooling: from Peter’s catholic institute
High school: from St.Anthony’s school
College: Graduation pursued in Mathematics form University of George, LA. Scored 56% aggregate
Others: a 6 month course pursued in construction materials from Paul’s institute where the right knowledge of the work done and the materials used at a construction site were taught.
Skills and expertise areas:
- Skilled enough to handle the construction overlooking work even at huge construction sites.
- Command over mathematics and English.
- Great rapport building ability with workers.
- Contact with all kinds of skilful workers.
- Ability to look after workers and point out the mistakes.
- Ability to understand what exactly the client wants and to deliver the same in the minimum possible time.
Previous work experience
- Worked at the construction site of the Shoppex shopping mall.
- Worked at the construction site of numerous numbers of housing projects and individual homes.
- Experience of working at hotel and restaurant sites also.