A construction coordinator is a person who is in charge of all the happenings on any construction site. It is his job to direct activities of workers and look upon the specifications of the plan procedures and take care of the fact that the work is done accordingly. The CV of a construction coordinator must be a proof of the abilities of the applicant in this field. The following is a sample of a construction coordinator CV:
Sample construction coordinator CV
Name: Paul Robinson
Age: 32 years
Mobile number: 473894734066
Address: 12-H, ridge street, District building, CA
- To use my construction and analytic knowledge as a means to live up to the work given.
- To complete all the work in a timely manner.
- To provide materials and required assistance on time.
- To prove to be a responsible construction coordinator who is known to be hardworking.
- Graduate in Arts with a total aggregate of 70%.Course done from University of California.
- Diploma course in the field of construction management for a period of 6 months.
Special interests and areas of expertise
- Good rapport with workers of the construction site.
- Decent communication skills and good disposition.
- Command over English.
- Can handle great amounts of work without complaint or adjustments.
Previous work report
Worked with AJS buildings for a period of 24 months where I was in charge of looking after construction materials used.
Worked as assistant coordinator on number of government projects for almost 3 years.