Builders are physically fit individuals who are responsible for constructing, moving and putting together materials through the use of equipment and other machineries to build a room, building or any other edifice. They are also known as construction workers. Builders must be highly considerate to health risks and other accidents that may occur anytime during the construction. They must also be keen on details to produce the materials and requirements tasked to them.
Builder CV Template Example
Manor House Lane, Birmingham
West Midlands, B28 1PS
I am a physically fit and highly dependable individual seeking for a position as Builder for a construction company. I am well trained for safety and hazard operations as well accident prevention and procedure violations. I am willing to work immediately and even long hours whenever necessary.
2008 – Present: Builder, Charleston Builders
- Constructed rooms, walls, beams and posts for buildings, houses and other edifices
- Followed procedures and operations regulations and time table schedules
- Reported on time and continued work on shifting and extended hours
- Completed work according to drafts and listened and executed the orders of the foreman
2006-2008: Security Guard, Bank of London
- Regularly did checks on individuals entering the bank’s premises
- Guarded the entrance with arms and coordinated any suspicious movements within and outside the premises
- Informed management of security breaches made by employees
2003 – 2007: Diploma in Criminology, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.