An Architectural Project Manageris an architect with good experience having an authorized license thattakes care of the needs, necessities and requirements needed for the construction of a building but working bykeepingin mind the budget of the company. It’s Architectural Project Manager’s major responsibility to apply and diversify his knowledge, experience and principles for constructingaexalted building for the clients.
Sample Architectural Project manager CV
542 E DRAGRAM
Phone number – 667 667 7758
Email Id: email@example.com
I am an experienced and enthusiastic Architectural Project Manager who wants to secure a place with a profitable and well renowned organization with my dedicated services.
With my experience and hard work, I want to enhance my professional career in a well established world class company so as to add values to my work done in the organization.
Skills & Strength
- Good and thorough knowledge of Auto CADD software.
- Good and efficient hand in sketching and making blue-prints.
- Disciplined to work in a dedicated and ablaze manner.
- Work with a vigorous zeal to handle the challenges.
- Good leadership quality and motivate theteam efficiently.
- Stress Tolerance and motivated impersonal skills.
Assistant Architectural Project Manager, 2007 to present
Ron Construction Ltd. – New Mexico
In Ron Construction Ltd., my key responsibility was to plan the day to day
schedule of work and to make sure the proper implementation of schedule
was taking place. I assisted my senior in many assignments. I Prepared many
Sketches and Blue Prints for the building construction. I was also provided the
task of training of the new engineers in my team and day to day inspection of the
site along with the preparation and maintenance of budget reports
- Master in Science, New York University, 2007
- Bachelors in Science, New Mexico University, 2005
Available on request