Web producers are employed by companies and organizations to ensure the development and management of new websites as well as maintain existing websites. They are highly skilled professionals who perform technical and editorial functions for the company website. Web producers are responsible for ensuring the improvement of company websites so that these are at par with technical and accessibility standards. Web producers monitor the visibility of the website in the internet and determine the reasons for low number of viewers or problems that they encounter with the website. Web producers manage timelines and budget for the website as well as commissioning external suppliers for the needs of the website.
Sample Web Producer CV Template
Preston, PR2 2HE
Responsible professional with excellent editing and management skills is looking for a position as a web producer where I can contribute my abilities for the continued success of a promising company.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of work experience as a web producer.
- Sound knowledge of website content and accessibility standards.
- Knowledgeable in lay-out and design.
- Adept in the use of computer programs for website creation.
- Expert in editing and ensuring content of articles.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Web Producer, Top Business Inc.
- Create websites for the company that are contemporary in design.
- Manage company websites and monitor their performance.
- Edit articles and give technical and editorial advice to staff.
- Critique design and layout of websites for improvement.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, Preston University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.