Voice talents or voice-over talents are individuals who work for radio networks, audio production companies, film productions, television networks, or as freelance voice talents auditioning for projects and contracts. Voice talents need to have an excellent voice quality and timbre. They have to be able to do different kinds of voices and characters such from an old lady to a child and can also give a voice to cartoon characters. Voice talents are also hired to serve as narrators in films and television programs or to play parts in radio dramas. Voice talents mostly receive minimal training and usually train themselves by practicing their voice.
Sample Voice Talent CV Template
High Street, Paisley, PA4 2BE
Skilled and versatile individual is looking for employment as a voice talent for an audio production company where I can enrich my talent and contribute to making quality voice-overs.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a voice talent.
- Highly skilled in oral and written communication.
- Can do voice interpretations of male and female characters.
- Has experience in doing voices for cartoon characters.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously trains to develop new voices.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Voice Talent, Unique Audio Productions
- Read scripts to learn about the character to be voiced over.
- Internalize characters and practice to get the correct character voice.
- Do voice-overs for cartoons and radio dramas.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Paisley College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.