Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists work for companies that utilize the world-wide web to provide information and services to their customers, promote their company, products and services, or reach out to customers in a more convenient way. SEO specialists are internet professionals who are responsible for increasing the visibility of a company or group’s website in Internet search engines like Yahoo and Google. They may work exclusively for companies or organizations and may also work freelance as consultants to clients. Websites that gain top positions in internet search engines get higher chances of gaining more clients and customers as well as getting more website viewers.
Sample SEO Specialist CV Template
New Cross, London, SE13 6NW
Creative website professional with special skills in designing is seeking employment as an in-house SEO specialist for a company where I can utilize my skills for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of experience working as an SEO specialist.
- Vast knowledge of internet applications and latest trends.
- Knowledgeable of design and lay-outing principles and techniques.
- Expert in creating websites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in using computer applications like Microsoft office.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: SEO Specialist, Top One Company
- Focus on SEO copywriting and keyword search.
- Evaluate and review company websites to assess effectiveness in attracting viewers.
- Upgrade websites and test new web designs and search engine optimization marketing techniques.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.