Public relations specialists work for businesses, government agencies, non-government organizations, or public relations firms. They are responsible for creating, promoting, and maintaining a good and positive image for the company or organization they work for. Public relations specialists must be highly knowledgeable of the workings and daily operations of the company or organization that employs them. They have to be up-to-date with news and advancements in the field their company or organization is in. Public relations specialists organize activities to promote the company, its products and services, its advocacy, and its personalities. They must communicate with the media to maximize exposure of the company.
Sample Public Relations Specialist CV Template
Hatfield, AL8 7TA
Dynamic individual with pleasing personality is looking for a job as a public relations specialist for a promising company where my skills can be maximized in creating a good public image for the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience working as a public relations specialist.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong skills in interacting with media and other personalities.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with the business industry and abreast of issues.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Public relations specialist, Top Rank Company
- Create a public relations and media plan every quarter.
- Organize and supervise media events such as press conferences and media briefings.
- Represent the company in interviews for controversial issues.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, Hatfield University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.