Printing press operators are technical job holders that are employed by printing press companies. They are responsible for operating and maintaining printing press machines and equipment. The job entails lifting of heavy equipment, thus printing press operators are well-built and physically fit. Printing press operators make sure that printing press operations are smooth and troubleshoot any problems that may occur during operations. They regularly inventory materials needed for operating the printing press such as ink and paper. This job requires a minimum high school diploma and some training on operating equipment which may also be learned on the job.
Sample Printing Press Operator CV Template
Cambridge, CB1 1TN
Industrious and resourceful worker is seeking a job as a printing press operator for a company that provides avenues for improving skills and career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess two years of experience working as a printing press operator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in operating printing press equipment.
- Familiar with printing standards for different kinds of material.
- Efficient and fast in performing tasks.
- Physically fit and capable of handling heavy equipment.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Printing Press Operator, JJ Printing Press
- Operate machines to print different job orders.
- Ensure sufficient supplies of ink and paper and conduct regular inventory of supplies.
- Troubleshoot problems during operations and maintain equipment.
- Inspect samples of printed materials to ensure quality.
With a high school diploma and training.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.