Multi-media artists work for advertising agencies, television networks, film production companies, or business companies. They work on visual images and graphics art for use in commercials, videos, computer games and other products. Multi-media artists work on the same team as animators. In some cases, multi-media artists also take on the job of animators. Some multi-media artists work freelance and seek for jobs on a project basis. Mutli-media artists must be knowledgeable in the visual arts as well as in software and technology used in film and graphics editing.
Sample Multi-Media Artist CV Template
Norfolk, NR5 7TJ
Creative and motivated individual is seeking employment as a multi-media artist for an advertising agency where I can hone my skills and improve my techniques.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of work experience as a multi-media artist.
- Sound knowledge of visual art and graphics design theories and techniques.
- Adept in the use of computer programs to edit graphics and video.
- Skilled in drawing and creating graphics.
- Knowledgeable of media production work.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Multi-media Artist, Effective Ad Agency
- Receive assignments and have meetings with clients to specify their request.
- Make illustrations and graphics to suit the client’s needs.
- Create blueprints and models for use in production.
- Responsible for ensuring pre-production, production, and post-production phase of creating needed graphics and video.
- Use video editing and graphic editing technique to create needed effects.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Norfolk University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.