Motion graphic designers are employed by companies that create and provide video presentations for companies, organizations, or individuals. These professionals may also work for film companies or television networks as part of the editing crew. Motion graphic designers are responsible for conceptualizing and creating audio-visual presentations that fit the particular needs and requirements of clients. They must be knowledgeable of video editing software such as Flash and must also be capable of shooting video footages. Motion graphic designers must be highly creative and imaginative as well as should constantly find ways to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
Sample Motion Graphic Designer CV Template
Kingston, KT2 1LQ
A self-starter with strong work ethics is looking for a challenging job as a motion graphic designer in a company where my designing skills and educational background can be a beneficial addition to the team.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of work experience as a motion graphic designer.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent ability to cater to different needs of clients.
- Possess a high level of creativity and flexibility.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctual in meeting deadlines.
- Team-oriented and can work under minimal supervision.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Motion Graphic Designer, Creative Video Designs
- Meet clients to discuss project requirements.
- Conceptualize designs and present to client for approval.
- Utilize software such as Flash to create innovative and original audio-video presentations for clients.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Kingston University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.