Almost all companies and organizations need a graphic artist. He/she is in charged to design and layout promotional, informational and other communication materials to introduce the company’s products and services to the general public.
A good resume of a graphic artist shall emphasize his/her job experiences, educational background, and the computer languages where he/she excels.
Sample Graphic Artist CV Template
Main Street, Ticknall,
Derby, Derbyshire, DE73 7JF
Phone: 01332 864 344
To share and enhance my skills as a dynamic and highly competitive graphic artist
2000-2003: Freelance Graphic Designer, Monde Advertising and Communications Inc.
- Designed magazines, brochures, leaflets, and other promotional materials for different company clients
- Designed company logos
2003-Present: Graphic Artist II, Smith and Newman Notebooks
- Designed children’s notebooks
- Designed the company logo
- Participated in brainstorming for advertisements and design plans
1990-1993: Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Advertising, Derby College.
1993-1997: M.S. in Advertising, University of London.
Skills and Qualities:
- Detail-oriented, can work well under pressure and time constraints
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe In Design, Corel Draw, Windows Moviemaker
- Fluent in English and French
- Performs well in organizing corporate events and activities
- Does mechanical and technical editing
Senior Graphic Designer
Phone: 020 7385 1728
Smith and Newman Notebooks
Phone: 020 7385 2189