The main responsibility of a field reporter is to deliver news on the actual setting where a newsworthy event/activity takes place. It can be in the form of an interview with a person or group of persons involved in the story or just a straight news report just to provide updates to the viewers or listeners.
A good resume of an aspiring field reporter shall include his/her professional and educational qualifications as well as his/her skills relevant to the job.
Sample Field Reporter CV Template
Peabody Estate, Lillie Road,
Fulham, London, SW6 1UH
Phone: 020 7385 9233
To become a highly credible field reporter and utilize my research, writing, and broadcasting skills to serve the country and its people
1997-Present: Field Reporter, CNP TV
- Conducted thorough research to produce a reliable article
- Interviewed various personalities so as to add credibility and human interest to news articles
- Covered a number of newsworthy events to be aired in the station’s news program called UK Live
1990-1993: Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication, Major in Radio Broadcasting, London University of Communications
1993-1996: M.S in Mass Communication, London Academy of Broadcasting
- Detail-oriented and objective
- Has excellent research, writing, interview and editing skills
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Has working knowledge in operating different broadcasting equipment
- Writes scripts for radio programs
Available upon request.