An event organizer is responsible in doing all the necessary coordination for the execution of an event. He/she should also be involved in planning, budgeting, and in the actual execution of such activity.
Thus, an effective and efficient event organizer shall be detail oriented, charismatic, systematic, friendly, creative, responsible and dependable.
Sample Event Organizer CV Template
81 Millcroft, Liverpool
Merseyside, L23 9XJ
Phone: 0151 722 9810
To acquire a long term position as an Events Organizer where my skills, qualifications, and experience can be utilized
1997-2000: PR Officer, Liverpool Institute of Biodiversity
- Reviewed and studied published and non-published communication materials and proposed necessary changes in format, content, writing style, and design
- Simplified content of highly technical communication materials to make it more understandable and relatable to the general public
2001-2003: Homebased Mechanical Editor
- Proposed necessary modifications in word usage, writing style, sentence constructions, among other erroneous components of a communication material or academic output such as research papers, essays, feasibility studies, scientific papers, among others.
2003-Present: Editor, Power Books Inc.
- Mechanically edited contents of books, magazines, and other materials produced by the company
- Participated in brainstorming about content and style of the reading materials
- Coordinated with various publishers to specify the materials’ ink and paper types.
1990-1993: Cum Laude, B.S. in Development Communication, London State University
1993-1996: M.S in Communication, University of London
Available upon request.