Creative interns are students or fresh graduates of Fine Arts or other arts-related courses. They work as interns for companies such as advertising agencies, television networks, newspapers and magazines, and art galleries or may be personally employed by artists. Creative interns perform numerous duties as specified by the company. They work under close supervision of regular employee or staff who assigns basic duties and tasks to assist the staff in completing their tasks. Creative interns usually receive a humble sum as allowance for their work instead of a regular salary or wage. Their greatest reward for their work is the experience that they gain by being a creative intern and the skills and knowledge they are taught on the job.
Sample Creative Intern CV Template
Kensington Square, London, W7 5HN
Trustworthy and patient Fine Arts student is looking for a vacant internship position in a company where I can enrich my talent and knowledge while also learning the basic operations of a television network.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent educational background while taking up bachelor’s degree.
- Respectful and reliable worker.
- Willing to work odd hours and to travel to fulfil duties.
- Organized and punctual.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with social media networks, web design, and graphic design.
- With interest in music and film industry.
- Knowledgeable of using video editing and photo editing software.
- Knowledgeable of grassroots marketing techniques.
2008 – present: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.