Call center agents are customer service representatives that are employed by companies involved in different fields of business from services to manufacturing. They work in offices and may serve clients and customers from different countries depending on the scope of the company they work for. Call center agents can be responsible for different kinds of accounts and may make phone calls or receive phone calls. They may assist customers in booking for hotel or transportation reservations, give customer assistance about complaints about services or products. Call center agents serve as a link between businesses and customers. Most employers require at least a high school diploma although an increasing number of call center agents are degree holders.
Sample Call Center Agent CV Template
London, NW2 3HY
Courteous and witty individual is looking for a job as a call center agent in a company where my skills and abilities will be a good addition to the customer service team.
Summary of Qualification
- Has worked two years as a call center agent.
- Exceptional command of the English language for oral and written communication.
- Skilled in taking phone calls with utmost courtesy and patience.
- Knowledgeable of customer service standards.
- Willing to work long and late night shifts.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Call Center Agent, People Supporter
- Take changing work shifts every month.
- Answer phone calls of customers inquiring about technical support.
- Occasionally handle accounts that require making phone calls to potential customers.
Possess a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.