In this day and age where internet technology is fast becoming the communication media of choice for business, personal use, and other fields, online jobs are increasing. One such profession is a blogger who is a freelance writer that maintains a blog or an online journal. Bloggers frequently update and work hard in keeping their blog interesting to attract more viewers. They post entries about a variety of topics or may also specialize in particular topics to gain a loyal following. Bloggers can be web publishers or bloggers for hire. Web publishers create their own blogs and earn money by publishing posts that are paid. On the other hand, bloggers for hire are employed by others to create blogs for another person or group.
Sample Blogger CV Template
Canterbury, CT2 1QU
Skilled writer with wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics is looking for a job as a blogger where I can hone my writing skills as well as enrich my knowledge in different fields.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of experience as a blogger.
- Knowledgeable in topics such as lifestyle, sales and marketing, as well as career.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced in creating blogs for different purposes.
- Possess a high level of creativity and originality.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Freelance Blogger
- Create and maintain personal blog about family life.
- Create and frequently update blogs for other individuals based on their specific needs.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, Canterbury University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.