A telesales executive is an individual working in the telemarketing business or in a call centre and makes sales for the company. The telesales executive sometimes has to work in co ordination with the marketing team by following up leads and developing new business opportunities. Thus, the CV a telesales executive should highlight about the salesman skills of the individual to make him a strong contender for the job.
Sample Telesales Executive CV
Name: George Michael
Father’s name: John Michael
Date of birth: 25th of December 1982
Permanent address: 123 James Street, New York, New Jersey 234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98134
Mobile number: 44 558 98123
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages Known: English, French and Spanish
I aspire to work closely with the marketing department and achieve the highest number of sales resulting in huge profit for the organization. I also want to develop new selling techniques which will attract customers to the product and also retain existing customers by providing them with new offers.
Working as telesales executive in Gem Manufacturers from the year 2007 till present. My job profile includes:
- Being familiar with all the products of the company and how they can be used.
- Retaining existing customers by giving them new offers and discounted rates.
- Meeting the monthly sales targets set by the management.
- Being polite to the customer and help them clear any kinds of doubts about the product.
- Got the telesales executive of the year award in my current organization.