A telemarketing manager is an individual who supervises the on goings in a call center or in the telemarketing department of an organization. He may also guide a team leader on how to lead a team in handling customers efficiently. The CV of a telemarketing manager should highlight his managerial and leadership skills.
Sample Telemarketing Manager CV:
Residential address: 123 James Street, New York, New Jersey 8812
Home Telephone Number: 44 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Date of birth: 12th of June, 1980
Email id: email@example.com
Marital status: Married
To get the job of a telemarketing manager in a reputed organization and perform to the best of my ability and bring profit to the organization.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in marketing from the University of North Dakota in the year 2008.
- Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of North Dakota in the year 2006.
Working as telemarketing manager in ABC Technologies Limited since the year 2008 till present where my job responsibilities include:
- Setting yearly, monthly and weekly targets for the telecallers.
- Developing new marketing strategy and executing them and also developing new methods of service to be provided to the clients.
- Giving tips to team leaders and trainers to guide their team
- Conducting quarterly meetings on one to one basis with all the team members.
- Received the best manager on floor award within one year of joining the company.
- Developed new work procedures at work place and implemented them successfully.