A call center training manager is an individual who manages or heads the training department in a call centre or a business process outsourcing. He overlooks the process training or the verbal communication training given to the employees in a call centre. The CV of a training manager should mention the previous work experience of the person as a trainer in a call centre.
Sample Call Center Training Manager CV:
Name: Ron Michael
Father’s name: John Michael
Date of birth: 25th of December 1980
Permanent address: 123 James Ivory Street, New York, New Jersey 234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98134
Mobile number: 44 558 98123
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English, French and Spanish
- To implement new training methods for a better understanding of the process.
- To share best work experiences with the trainers in my department from my previous work experience as a trainer in order to identify the slow learners.
Worked as a training manager in Global services limited from the year 2007 to 2010. My job responsibilities included:
- Guiding the trainers to prepare a training manual which is simple and makes the process of understanding the process easier.
- Evaluating and recruiting new trainers in the training department.
- Looking after the training procedures followed in both process as well as verbal communication training.
- Making reports of the performance of each training batch and their eligibility to hit the operation floor.
- Arranging for retraining for the trainees who fail to clear the evaluations to hit the process floor.