A call centre technical support officer is an individual who works in the technical department of a call centre or a BPO. He is in charge of the maintenance and running of the various application software in the call centre and also sorts out any hardware related issues in any department. The CV of such a person should have work experience in a technical field or qualification in information technology to make him eligible for the job.
Sample Call Centre Technical Support Officer CV
Name: Tom Cruise
Father’s name: Jack Cruise
Date of birth: 25th of December 1984
Residential address: 2356 Aspen High Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98924
Mobile number: 44 558 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English, French and Spanish
- To work in a reputed call centre and provide best technical support service.
- To be flexible as per job demands and eradicate any technical issue on the floor.
- Excellent knowledge in hardware as well as software
- Ability to understand the problem quickly and solve the issue effectively.
- Currently working as technical support executive in the IT department of Global Services since the year 2007 where my job profile includes: Routine checking of all application software and updating them whenever there is any update from the client. Checking whether all the systems on the work floor are working fine. Attending to the needs of the telecallers in case there is any system or software related issue.
Bachelor in Information Technology from Dakota University in the year 2006.