A Call center representative is the one who handles all incoming and outgoing client’s call on a business. This person is responsible for handling client’s or customer’s complains, provides support and answers all inquiries. Therefore, a candidate applying for this position must hold communication and managerial skills.
Sample Call center representative CV
22, Houston lane
Mobile number: 78278927
Email id: Joshi27@gmail.com
I want to get associated with an organization as a call centre representative where I can implement my communication and managerial skills at its best. I am looking for a position which would help me to exercise my skills for the progress of the organization I am working for.
2007- Bachelors in English, University of California
- Have strong knowledge in Microsoft office which include MS word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Have good knowledge of internet as well.
- Was associated with XYS Corporation’s Call center for 2years from 2007-2009.
- Worked as call center executive for Telecom California industry from 2009-2010.
- Six month internship at Telecom industry from March 2010-August 2010.
- International Client and customer handling.
- Making proper team management of call center and sales.
- Efficient in Team work.
- Efficient in handling international outgoing and incoming calls.
- Handling issues of clients and customers and solving them.
- Always took client satisfaction as a big responsibility.
- Received first class degree in graduation from University of California.
- Received a degree of excellence for my internship work at Telecom industry.