A call center process specialist is an individual with the complete knowledge about the process in a call center or in a BPO. The person is familiar with all the policies and procedures of the process and is also one of the best performer on call as his process knowledge is excellent. The CV of a call centre process specialist should mention his work experience in a call center and his achievements in that organization.
Sample Call Center Process Specialist CV
Name: Peter Joseph
Father’s name: Jack Joseph
Date of birth: 25th of December 1980
Permanent address: 3456 James Ivory Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98924
Mobile number: 44 558 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English, French and Spanish
- To make a successful career in the call center industry and have a record of outstanding performance.
- To have complete grab of the process knowledge so that I can provide the best service to a customer when on a call.
- I have the ability to grab and understand a process fast.
- I believe in sharing my best work practice for the benefit of my colleagues.
- Currently working for Global Services since 2009 in the designation of a process specialist. Job responsibilities: Having a complete understanding of the process and being familiar with all the policies and procedures of the process. Updating myself with changes in procedures of the process.
- Worked as a call center executive in Intel Net Services from 2006 to 2009.