A call center designation process manager is an individual who heads the process outsourced by the client in a call centre or a BPO. He supervises all the activities taking place to meet the process needs and the targets. The CV of a call center process manager should mention about his work experience in a call center so that he is eligible for a job in the similar post.
Sample Call Center Designation Process Manager CV
Name: Paul Newman
Father’s name: Tom Newman
Date of birth: 10th of November 1978
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Weisz Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English, Irish and Latin
- To work as a designation process manager in a reputed call center and become in charge of a challenging process.
- To exercise my managerial skills to the best of my ability so that there is no complaints from the client.
- Masters in Business Administration from Colorado Business School with specialization in operation in the year 2003.
- Bachelor in business administration from Colorado Business School
Worked as process manager in Intel Services for a banking process from the year 2007 to 2010.
- Discussing with clients about new rules and procedures in the process and updating that information with the process trainers and team leaders.
- Negotiating with the client about the total number of customer service calls to be taken per month and assuring quality service.