The underwriter assigned to any business unit is a production underwriter who services accounts with less than $25M. There is no such insurance company where you cannot find an underwriter. Many things depend on the appreciation of the person entitled to this job. Underwriters evaluate the eligibility of each customer, according to underwriting guidelines.
Underwriter CVs are important business cards for people who wish to work together with insurance experts such as Personal Lines Account Managers, Agent Coordinators, Executive Vice Presidents or General Managers.
Sample Underwriter CV Template
Katy Lee Perry
Mobile No: (320) 877-7331
Telephone Number: (888) 279-6922
Career Objective: To perform the job successfully, by respecting and implementing the policy of the insurance company.
2006- 2007: attended a professional underwriter course during last semester.
- Underwriting and pricing various accounts in accordance with underwriting standards.
- Monitoring hit ratios, production and other quality measures.
- Using the knowledge of all of ICAT’s products.
- Performing website training.
- Gathers market data for new markets while working with the Peril. Their common goal is to identify new production opportunities and scan competitor activity.
- Mentors less experienced underwriting staff.
- Complies with underwriting standards and passes both internal and external audits.
2004- 2007: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) – University of Minnesota, USA
Participated at the annual ARCS National Board Meeting; held in Minnesota 2006. At this event the National Board unanimously voted me as the Applicant of the Year, because of meeting membership goals and other requirements!