The Corporate Budget Analyst works in a team that consolidates the various divisional, affiliate and departmental budgets into an enterprise-wide corporate budget as the final executory step in developing its annual corporate business plan. The Corporate Budget Analyst gathers the various office budgets that have been initially approved to arrive at the final corporate budget for approval by the CEO. Changes and further budgetary iterations are processed, often to trim down initial budgets to conform to profit margin targets of the company.
Sample Corporate Budget Analyst CV Template
Douglas Q. Kumal
Park Row, Leeds, England
To work as part of a team of corporate budget analysts in a large manufacturing or service company
2005 – Present: Budge Analyst, Carlsberg, UK
- Develop the departmental budget template in electronic or online form for submissions and consolidation of office budgets
- Consolidate and present corporate budgets for initial review of the executive board headed by the President and CEO.
- Return budget submissions to departments with prescribed budget cuts to conform within corporate profitability plans.
- Iterate budget consolidation until totals for expense and capital budgets are within specified budget limits.
- Provide periodic comparisons of actual expenses and revenues vs budget plan on the corporate or enterprise-wide level.
- Excellent skills Excel macros and formulas for development budget spreadsheets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with department heads to work out their respective budget plans.
Received executive commendations in 2008 and 2009 for successful implementation of templated budget spreadsheets for the fastest budgeting turnaround time in corporate history
2006: Passed exams to become a Certified Public Accountant.
2002 – 2005: BS in Accountancy, College of Administration and Judicature, Berlin.
To be furnished upon request