A business intelligence specialist is one who carefully gathers requirements, selects blueprints and thereby provides BI solution to customers as well as provides technological support to users. A BI specialist should also be capable of integrating the BI system and software with records and data storehouses. A CV must contain all the details of education, job objectives, personal details as well as career skills of the candidate.
Sample Business Intelligence Specialist CV
66 New Jersey
Phone number- 9823456789
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for a job as a Business Intelligence Specialist in a company where I can exercise my years of technological experience and professional skills for the growth of the organisation.
- I did my bachelor of computer science from Texas College in the year 2002
- I completed by PG in Computers from New York College in the year 2005
I was a business intelligence specialist in Telecom Total in New York from 2006 to 2009. The responsibilities in the company included the following:
- Calculating and developing planned goals for BI development.
- Developed, executed and maintained scientific structure for information warehouse.
- Maintained performance criterion for data withdrawal.
- Developed benchmarks for reporting and dashboard arrangement.
At present I am working as a Business intelligence specialist in Total Networks, New York since 2009 and my job include the following:
- Directing, organizing, and leading projects in the implementation and utilization of novel BI software devices and systems.
- Developing charts and portal interfaces.
- Aiding in the design of records and data warehouses.
I am an expert in SQL Server with MS Windows, UNIX and LINUX.