Business intelligence consultant uses computer-based techniques in capturing, digging-out, and analyzing business data, like sales income by products or sections or related costs and incomes. BI technologies provide historical, current, and aimed targets of business process. Most functions of Business Intelligence technologies are reporting, analytical processing, data and text mining specialists.
Sample Business intelligence CV Format
Mobile No: +43 4466781
Telephone No: +78 98763410
Career Objective: Business Intelligence consultant aims to support more efficient business decision-making. Therefore a BIC can be called a decision support specialist.
New Skills, 2006-2008: Pre-sales & Consulting
A&C Business consulting, from 2008 till now Intelligence consultant:
Business intelligence consultant Objectives:
- To develop management responsibility for handled delivery service..
- To manage end to end delivery concerning data warehouse in business intelligence projects.
- To reduce risk in cost, budget and management..
- To improve data warehouse designs using ETL design standards.
- To change management, Release management.
- To manage Data warehouse and Business Intelligence COE
- To avoid Projects, programs and area risk collapse.
- To improve data quality through implementing Data Rejection guidelines
- To improve Supplier Performance Analysis by shutting the logistics data gathering gaps .
2006-2008: Masters degree in Computer science Data Mining.
2003-2006: Bachelors degree in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
I was awarded the employee of the year at A&C Business Consulting in 2008.