A business development specialist is concerned about how to improve a business in a certain market or filed. These people must have intense knowledge on the industry he or she is working in to be effective and successful in helping the company develop their products and increase profits. They are also tasked to sell products to clients and look for potential clients to present their products or services to.
Sample Business Development Specialist CV Template
123 Landor Street,
Birmingham, West Midlands
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Obtain an opportunity to work as a business development specialist in a company who can give me projects and assignments to hone my skills and show my talent in business development
BS Management and Strategy
Aston Business School, Aston University, 2000
2004-2007: Business Development Specialist, Business Development Corp.
- Accountable for selling products and services to prospective clients
- Gave product presentations to clients
- Develop goals and exceed all expectations in sales quota
- Ensured all products and services are shipped and executed in an orderly and excellent manner
2001-2004: Business Development Specialist, ABC International Corp.
- Provided business development suggestions to the director and to other clients
- Mediated transactions between clients ad financial institutions
- Trained personnel in the service area
- Good organizational and management skills
- Innovative and always up to challenges
- Motivated to beat deadlines and exceed goals or quotas
- Able to reach and exceed monthly quota for two consecutive quarters
- Developed a network of prospect clients in a large area in the United Kingdom
References available upon request