Business Development Manager communicates with people at all levels (and with other departments in the organization as needed), Conduct salesmen and marketing specialists calls to book meetings with clients , poses long-term account strategies to maximize profits and assists in building long-term relationships to best serve both customer and organization.
Sample Business Development Manager CV Format
Mobile No: +43 56398754
Telephone No: +78 34607234
Career Objective: To Development Business Management by determining what issues are more appropriate to meet or exceed sales goals on a solid basis seeking for larger number of satisfied and on going customers.
GREEN, 2006-2008: Business Development Assistant Manager
Echo-Tech Business Development Manager:
Business Development Manager Objectives:
- To maintain a high rate in the professional and business communities.
- To build pricing opportunities to stimulate repeat sales.
- To monitor the fresh GF and implemented plans of customers at scheduled periods.
- To Develop and implement plans for strategic accounts that exceeded expectations
- To Conducted weekly telephone call with customers.
- To Support other promotional schedules
- To assess performance locations through audit reports.
- To identify target companies and potential decision makers
- To call and personally pay potential visits to customers to enhance new business.
2003-2006: BA of Science in Business Administration, Connecticut, Hartford.
I was awarded the employee of the year at GREEN in 2008.
- Foot ball