Business Development executive writes the business plan to show existing products to new markets all over the world, Manages a team of outside consultants on the re-branding of a specific product group and Holds the position of CEO’s team-leader to help or to determine broad corporate objectives within the market.
Sample Business Development Executive CV Format
Mobile No: +43 12457834
Telephone No: +78 09764523
Career Objective: To Manage the Business Development planning process in a specific target of key accounts. To lead the acquisition of a buyer competitor, sourcing and completing the transactions.
Business Development Executive Professional Experience:
My star, Inc, 2003-2005: Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
Bluer Corporation, 2005 – 2007 Executive-Vice President of Business Development
Bluer Corporation, 2007 till now business – development executive
Business Development executive Objectives:
- To maintain a high rate in the professional and business communities.
- To identify companies that holds key technologies needed in the market
- To Conducted phone calls with customers.
- To support the development of global strategic financial plans
- To update other promotional schedules and time-lines
- To identify wealthy companies and important decision makers
- To call and personally pay potential visits to customers to enhance new business.
2000-2003: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
I was awarded the employee of the year at Bluer Corporation for the year of 2007