A business development associate is a person who has look after the overall development of the business and to look after various policies. He also has to maintain good relations with a client such that new deals may be established by the company. The CV of business development associate must have details of the person’s qualifications, career skills, work experience and the like.
Sample Business Development Associate CV
32 New York
I am seeking the post of a Business Development Associate in a setting where I can make use of my experience and acquaintance to add worth to an association.
I have a degree in bachelor of business administration from Texas College of management, 2002. I have done my MBA from New York College, 2004.
I worked as a business development associate in Synchrony, New York from 2004 to 2007 where I had to perform the following duties
- Adhered to maintenance of sales policies and resolved customers’ queries.
- Ensured that the financial statements were according to the service resources.
- Established and sustained good public relationships inside the group to develop new dealings.
I am working as a business development associate in Mark enterprise since 2007 and responsible for the following set of duties:
- Planned advertising campaigns to build up long-term relations with probable clients.
- Focus on occasions to strengthen consumer relationships.
- Develop transaction strategies with buyers.
My career skills include
- Remarkable knowledge of marketing, industry development, and client relation management
- Good familiarity of equity guarantee and investment methods
- Knowledge of word processing, worksheet, record management, and desktop broadcast applications