Business consultant is a change management specialized into, company design, people enhancement, high performance stimulation and reward management. Also he has to be experienced in project manager issues, client relationship manager stuff and line manager roles. He carries out audit and turning around financial transformation programs affected by the market status
Sample Business consultant CV Format
Mobile No: +43 09672457
Telephone No: +78 98267457
Career Objective: To Design, plan and lead major business turning around programs; develop alignment and stamina in sponsors and agents of change; use convenient communication methods, involvement approaches and success rate measures
Deco type, 2006-2008: Business consultant for the consulting division of an international auto and aero systems manufacturer. B&B Business Development Manager:
Business consultant Objectives:
- To maintain a high rate in the professional and business communities.
- To be responsible for identifying and or addressing development needs through a consulting division.
- To Develop and implement plans for strategic accounts that exceeded predictions
- To Support other promotional schedules
- To specify target companies and important decision makers
- To develop change management and company design capabilities
BA Lucas / Cambridge University – January 2001 to June 2005
BA of Manufacturing Engineering -Lucas Engineering and Systems – October 1995 to July 2000
I was awarded the instructor of the year at Lucas / Cambridge University in 2007.
- Foot ball
- Video games