Business administration positions are targeted by whom they can offer guidance to other people. Administrative jobs are all about giving people directions towards accomplishing a specific goal. There are various job categories under Business Administration such as administrative assistant, administrative aide, office manager, executive administrative, assistant and office assistant.
Sample Business administration CV Format
D-22, 43rd Street
Mobile No: +43 66666098
Telephone No: +78 45326782
Career Objective: To equip my efficient administrative skills, leadership skills, negotiation skills to take the lead in achieving of the organization’s mission and vision. And I am ready to enhance other report writing and project presentation skills for the good of the company.
Super-Lopper, 2005-2007: worked as an administrative Assistant
GRT Billing, 2007 till now: working as an office manager
Business administration Objectives:
- To provide basic information of all of the company’s departments
- To monitor the company’s position among other companies in the same field
- To assisted in the presentation and preparation of projects and reports
- To provided information to potential and current clients
- To meet the clients and make sure that they were well informed about the organization’s policies
Diploma in Business Administration from the Boston School of Business in 2005
· Certificate in Secretarial Studies from the Lee Community Secretarial School in 2003
I was awarded the employee of the year at Acme Mobiles in 2008.