Bankers have great opportunities of business and work. They are in great demand and are being appointed worldwide. There are several banking designations and each requires a specialist in the field. For this it is helpful if the employing body is provided with CVs that have an organized and clear picture of the qualifications of the people employing for the job. A banker CV helps both the applicant and as well as the provider.
Sample Banker CV
34, Regent Street,
Email- mathews01@gmail. com
Seeking position in a bank that will allow the opportunity to apply innovative banking skills and knowledge towards the betterment of the organization and the society at large.
Summary of Qualifications
- All banking activities rules and regulations can be handled and maintained properly.
- Adequate knowledge about the financial structure, financial laws and the applications of the banking sector.
- Skill to organize the staff activities and build a healthy environment in the organization.
Bachelor in Economics
Masters in Economics
Diploma in Banking
University if Ireland
- Investment Analyst at Morgan Stanley House.
- Standard Chartered Bank
[Head Clerical Officer]
- Regency Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Received an award for the best credit analyst in corporate banking field.
- Best employee award at the Regency Bank for excellent work and public relations.
- Regarded as the best banking official among the lot till date.
Professional references upon request.